Mary’s Medicinals has announced that the company has signed an exclusive licensing and raw materials deal with Liberty Health Sciences.
Liberty will produce and distribute a suite of products from Mary’s under license in the State of Florida to further optimize patient care. Mary’s Medicinals is a leader in the transdermal segment, producing all kinds of transdermal cannabis products.
The company’s been valued at about $6 million, and its products can be found at roughly 1,000 different retail outlets in five states.
The agreement with Mary’s allows Liberty to license and produce the following products:
- Mary’s Medicinals® Transdermal patches
- Mary’s Medicinals® Transdermal gels
- Mary’s Medicinals® Transdermal/topical compounds
- Mary’s Medicinals® Capsules
- Mary’s Medicinals® Tinctures
- Mary’s Medicinals® Muscle Freeze
- Mary’s Medicinals® Vape Pens
- Mary’s Medicinals® Distillates
Learn about what else is coming and new opportunities in the cannabis industry at the North Florida Medical Marijuana Conference on Saturday, October 28th.