Event Category: Networking
Everyone is talking about the marijuana industry.
How do I get in? How can I start growing? Can I open a dispensary? How do I get a job working in Marijuana?
- You can learn a lot online, but Google searches will only get you so far.
- You can watch videos, take courses, read books and even go to a “Cannabis University”, but like every other business, WHO you know is just as important as WHAT you know.
- You have to get out there and meet the people that will make your cannabis career a reality.
That’s what this event is all about. Meeting people.
Here’s what you can expect:
- 60-90 minutes of cannabis education from local experts & business owners
- Safe & friendly environment for marijuana business discussion
- Drinks & Appetizers
- Answers to all your questions
- Connections to people that can help you get started or get to the next level
Right now it might just be an idea. A glimpse of something you want for your future. But it can become a reality sooner than you think.
Green Carpet Events are produced by the Florida Cannabis Coalition, the largest and most well-connected business organization specifically for cannabis in the state of Florida. (The events are FREE to members).
Since 2014, the Coalition has helped countless people, just like you, find their path in Florida’s cannabis industry. Whether starting their own businesses, including testing labs, CBD product companies, accessory distributors and more, or finding that awesome position at one of the state’s existing and up and coming marijuana companies.
Today, the opportunities are wide open for those with the ambition to pursue them. The marijuana companies of tomorrow are starting today.
2018 is going to be a major landmark year for marijuana in Florida, nationally and globally.
Don’t look back 2, 3, 5 years from now and think what could have been.