– Meet NFL athlete and former super bowl champion Marvin Washington with Pro Athletes Pro Cannabis.
– Meet the plaintiffs and the law firm responsible for the federal lawsuit against Jeff Sessions to deschedule cannaibs as a schedule 1 drug.
– All access pass to view the rarest cars in the world, plus a collection of motorcycles, bicycles, mopeds and the largest privately owned Vespa collection in the world.
– You will see the rare $2 million dollar Duesenberg, cars from 1901 on up through the decades, as well as motorcycles, boats, mopeds and scooters.
– Travel across multiuple pavilions to visit hollywood cars of the Stars, which holds the largest James Bond collection in the world including cars, planes, helicopters and much more from the James Bond movies.
– Take a walk through Hollywood Cars of the Stars collection which also houses Gotham Gallery filled with BatmobilesTM and many of the Dark Knight’s different modes of transportation.
– View some of the most famous cars from movies and TV shows like the cars from Fast & Furious, The A Team, Grease, Back to the Future, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Fast and the Furious, and hundreds more.
– Meet local social influencers and advocact groups like Regulate Florida, Florida NORML, Sunshine Cannabis, SMRT Collective, ART420 and more!
– Live radio coverage from the Cannabis Life iHeart radio station.
– Top cannabis labs and dispenceries like Trulieve, Greednroads, Curaleaf, Evio Labs and more will be in attendance.
– The black-tie gala will feature a cocktail reception and full coarse dinner with open bar for the entire evening.
– Educational panel during the event dinner will include NFL super bowl champion Marvin Washington represented with Pro Athletes Pro Cannabis, combat veteran Jose Belen of Mission Zero, Micheal Hiller of Hiller, PC, Eric Stevenz with Florida for Care, and special guest, medically retired police officer and veteran injured in the line of duty Jason Lee.